Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ayu

So I met Ayu. Took her immediately to the hotel room. Busy on Sunday so we had to wait. The wait of shame as we sat there for 15 minutes for a room to be vacated and cleaned.

Ayu isn't young. I did not understand her too well since she is just learning English. 35 years with a 10 year old kid, she showed me pictures and even one of her husband. I thought that she told me that she was 25 and had a 10 year old kid. Married at 15? Oh my god. But it wasn't this way, so I felt better. She looked 35, typical Javanese face and nice smile. Not a great body but adequate for the job at hand.

It just ends up that this chick hasn't had sex in over a year and needed a poke. Well, I did that. She wouldn't let me eat her but she did work my cock over, sucking, nibbling and playing. Not too bad, but I had better.

And then she climbed on top. For some reason, maybe because she was so tight. I came pretty quickly. Then it was time for an English lesson. She pulled out her books and we practiced and did some phrases and words.

30 minutes later, I was ready for another session and she worked over my cock to get it hard. I did her from behind this time. A little faster and harder than she wanted, I think. She is one of those gals that like it slow. Came again.

Now she calls me today and tell me that she misses me. Wants to see me again. Addicted to the dick? Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad. I, unlike most women, don't mind men writing matter-of-factly (most women call this "chauvynistically") about sex...

Only thing that bothered me was I did not see anything about you prepping her. Bad boy.

I will admit some women (I am one of them) sometimes (or often) can just *snap* become prepared at a moment's notice for the penetration, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the whole act of foreplay. And I don't mean "for the loving act of pleasing your partner" or any of that crap. I mean it builds up tension and increases the orgasm.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not ragging on you. I just like to share information. :D I enjoyed your blog, and will keep reading!

Dude D said...

She really wouldn't let me. I wanted to go down on her but she did not allow me to. What is a man to do?