Sunday, May 6, 2007

Went to visit my single friend again

Sometimes I go to visit my friend. I have to sleep over since its a long trip to his house. But it is always fun.

So this time, we went out with a few of his Indonesian friends. Some of them were OK looking some not. He was trying to fix me up with one, but I wasn't really interested.

So we ended up at Dee Dee's. That is the late night place where all the chicks hang. Some Eastern Europeans, local chicks and some Indonesians.

So we went in. One of the chicks, Hemy, drinking a Long Island Ice Tea, told me that I can take any one of the girls home if I like and to enjoy myself. She was a small girl with a nice body and pleasant face. She is the one that I noticed earlier in the night but she was acting shy. The alcohol loosened her up a little bit.

She got drunk and threw up in the toilet. one of her friends went in to give her a hand. So I took her home to my friend's house. I turned on the shower, stripped off her clothes and we both got into the shower. I rubbed soap all over here and she seemed to wake up.

So we turned the shower off and filled the tub with water. She sat down in front of me and I held her around her waist. She turned and kissed me and I kissed her neck and ears. She has a lovely perfect well endowed shape. I turned her around and she tried to straddle my cock. I moved her up as I kissed down her body. I didn't want to fuck her yet. Her nice round breasts and nipples got a nice licking and sucking. I moved her up further as she straddled my face while I licked her sweet little pussy. She came once.

Then she moved down to suck my cock. It was nice, but she was drunk and I didn't want to lose my hard-on. So she then straddled my cock. I like these girls tight little pussies and it didn't take too long before I filled up her pussy with my cum.

So we then finished cleaning up, I got out of the tub and toweled off. She stayed in the bathroom and threw up again. Too much alcohol.

She came into the bedroom and tried to get me hard again. She wasn't finished yet, but i was. So I ate her pussy again till she came. then we slept.

In the morning, I did her again. This time i was on top. I liked this one. She has a nice tight pussy and I can still feel fucking her deep.

No comments: