Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Who are you?

Sometimes I get calls from chicks that I have never met. I think that they get the number off of someone else's phone or when they borrow, buy or given a used phone or used sim card. Or maybe they are just given my number from someone else that says 'give this boy a try.' Whatever, but I do get an unusual number of wrong numbers from gals that want to chat.

So, this chick Ayu called me the other day. Her English isn't so good but she calls me everyday. She says she wants to practice English and learn more. So what did she tell me? She told me that she has been in Hong Kong now for 1 year and 2 months and hasn't had sex since she left Indonesia and her husband then. She misses having sex and likes it very much. I am not too sure if that is such polite conversation for someone a person has never met. Then she asks me to meet her on Sunday. Now she wants me to MMS a picture of me to her. Its just so different from what I am used to.

No comments: