Friday, May 18, 2007

Cherry

So, some Filipino maid chick that I met one night in a drunken stupor, has been regularly calling me. She also sends me sexually charged sms'es and I have been very willing to play along. So I meet her in Central a couple of weeks ago. She has her cousin with her for protection but she leaves soon afterwards. So we just sit and chat. late 20's with one kid, she has lived her for a couple of years. but during our meeting, she keeps giving me that look, its very difficult to describe what that look is. But it is definitely sexual in nature. After an hour or so, I send her on her way home.

So, she says she wants to see me again. I ask her if I have passed the test, but she doesn't play along with that. She says that she still wants to see me just to chat and talk and get to know me better.

So I meet her again the following Saturday. I have to do a few errands but its very hot out and I am sweating. So I say to her that we should get a room and just turn on the AC and watch TV. She is a little reluctant, but i know better. I tell her that I won't ask her to do anything that she doesn't want to do.

So, we turn on the TV and put on silly local programming and talk. She leans against me and I kiss her forehead. Eventually, I am sucking her nipples and then get her pants off.

After I make her cum a few times eating her nice smelling pussy, I have her suck me. She tires after a while since I think that my cock is a little too big for her mouth. So she just jerks me off and I unload a huge amount of cum all over the place. We fall asleep.

I tell her when we wake up and get clean that we will save fucking for another time. She keeps sending me messages and calls me and gets angry now when I don't respond quick enough. So lets see how this goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is nasty you bitch