Friday, May 11, 2007

The Filippino wolf pack

When out and about town, you may run into a packs of Filippino chicks in Hong Kong on tourist visas 'working.' They generally lie in wait in bars in Wanchai looking for an injured [drunk] victim. When the hapless vicitm bumps into these temptresses, they are usually attacked with 'buy me a driiiiink' lines. And its not just for the first one that asks, it for her and her friend(s).

Why should someone feel compelled to buy some over-priced drink for some chick just because she asked you:
1. Where you from?
2. Where you staying?
3. Buy me a drink?
Yes, this is value to life on this earth that should be encouraged and compensated.

And due to my large girth and ancient worn face, I get an extraordinary number of these chicks cornering me in various places in Wanchai. These kind of things got old decades ago and we still have to endure this crap today.

And then, sometimes you get the 'life is hard in the Philippines and I have to come up here to make some money.' These chicks aren't even being honest whores.

No comments: