Saturday, May 12, 2007

2 lesbians

So I was out a couple of months ago with my friend who was getting taken for hundreds and hundreds of dollars by a Filipino wolfpack. And this chick kept coming over saying hi and as she got drunker, accidentally bumping into and grabbing my dick. She seemed pleasant enough but wasn't particularly attractive but well built, large breasts and nice bottom. But she also looked a little bit butch, the way she dressed and her fondling of the other chicks she was hanging with should have been a clue. But I was hanging with my friend, so I didn't pay much attention to all of it. After my friend departed, she came over and I purchased a beer for her. When she went to the bathroom, one of her friends came over and asked me why I hanging out with her since she is a tomboy [lesbian]. I just shrugged.

So I ended up leaving with her. She took a shower at the hotel and I stripped off her towel that exposed a huge set of titties. Her nipples were probably the biggest I have ever seen in my life. She was around 26 or 27 and had a kid, so she didn't have one of those great young bodies, but one built for enjoying.

Interestingly, she didn't allow me to eat her pussy but did a very fine job of sucking me off. So well, that I almost blew my load out of my rockhard cock before fucking her. Real sucking tallent. After a bit of this, she straddled my cock squatting down flat feet on the bed and slid her wet pussy down till it was all the way in. Then she started to pump me fast and hard, from her squatting position sliding up and down my cock with her whole body, in an impressive display of athletics. Its not something that I could do for very long but she kept it up until I shot my load.

An interesting fuck. I did her two times more after that.

Then a week or so ago, a day after I fucked some nice little chick that said she was from Macau, her tomboy friend must have decided that it was time for her to get some cock, too. So I took her to a hotel. And what a nice young clean body she had. Long black pussy hair, but a white lithe body. She liked the pussy licking that I gave her and then I gave her a nice fucking. But only once since I was a little too drunk.

I would like to do her again, but I forgot her name. And she wouldn't kiss me when I dropped her off at home. Maybe I didn't do her well enough.

A couple of years ago, I did drop off another tomboy at her place in Northpoint and played with her pussy and kissed her on the street for a while but didn't fuck her. I saw her again a while later and treated me with hostility, so that was the end of that.

No comments: