Thursday, May 10, 2007

Testing something new

A month or so ago, I went to Asia Xpat and looked at the pictures of all the chicks looking for work as household helpers there.

So I randomly chose 2, one Filipino and one Indonesian. I sms'ed both of them with some silly conjured message about meeting Jeff when he is in town so that we can talk about installing the new software.

The Indonesian girl blew me off but the Filipino girl kept calling me every couple of days. Last week, she called me and told me that she felt lonely and that she wanted to sleep with me. Huh? I never met her, just been nice and friendly to her on the phone. She works in Stanley and said she is alone all day long. I asked her what she would do if she was next to me right at that moment. She told me that she would kiss me. That started it.

I asked her if her pussy was wet and she told me yes. I asked her to touch it and then smell it. Then I told her to take her bottom off and proceeded to tell her all the things that I would do to her while she masturbated. She moaned and moaned loudly came and could barely talk afterwards. So I said goodbye and hung up.

She then called me 2 days later for a second session. I jerked off too and we both came.

No comments: