Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Masturbate 3 Times

Today I masturbated 3 times. First time in the morning. Just felt like it for a release.

The second time, the chick that masturbates on the phone called me. I brought her to climax and then just as she was screaming, 'I am going to cum,' her roommate walks into the room. Ha ha, oops. She hung up and when I spoke to her later, I think that she was a little embarrassed.

The third time, another chick, that I wrote about here before tells me she just masturbated thinking about me. So I called her up and talked her through it again. I told her that I wanted to cum but she said that since she already came that she wanted to go [only half joking I think]. Of course I was hard and whacked off while I listened to her weakly try to talk dirty to me.

I was supposed to meet with Dia today, but she said that she didn't feel well. Oh well. I never did her and maybe never will, but I did make out with her one night when she was on X. She was grinding her teeth and I didn't feel like fucking her since she looked wasted. So I took her home and dropped her off. The next time she saw me around town she thanked me for being a gentleman and not attacking her or trying to have sex with her. I never have had to 'attack women,' so I have intention of starting now, just them them come to daddy.

No comments: