Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The online chick

So, I took this chick out again for a couple of drinks. [This was the one that told me that she had no interest in just having sex and wanted a serious relationship.] She gulped them down a little too quickly and she got a little bit too drunk. When we piled out of the cab, she barfed for a few minutes next to some bushes. Then I took her to a room. There she spent another few minutes barfing and getting all the bad stuff out of her system.

I always wonder what to do at this point. Its not exactly the most attractive thing all this retching and stuff and then the chicks are almost always dizzy and want to sleep. So I put back on the bed and took her shoes and pants off so that she could be comfortable.

She woke up and made me promise that I wouldn't leave her there alone that night. I am not too sure how I can pull that off since I do have to go home at one point before the sun rises. But I promise anyway.

So, she lays there passed out and I too am feeling a little bit tired. I actually don't like to fuck when I am totally drunk, since I can't cum and erections are getting more difficult to maintain at this later age. So I don't play with her too much.

After a bit, I get bored just laying there and I start to paw at her nice tight body. This chick is around 30 years old, but never had a baby and has maintained a very slim and toned physique. She is just lovely to behold. So of course I nibble and kiss her and take the rest of her clothes off.

One of the things that I like to do is lick pussy. There are all kinds of pussy and all kinds of smells. This one has a pleasant odor and has only short little soft hairs covering it. Like mouse ears I read somewhere. Not a bush by any stretch. I enjoy this feast entirely. And so does she. She arches her back a foot or two off the bed and shakes like a possessed person. I am happy.
Of course I have to get off too, so I hop on top and and try to enter her little box. It is so tight, I cannot believe it. Maybe a little too small. But it is hot and it takes me all of 2 minutes to shoot my load. I do the right thing and pull it out and so that loads shoot onto the sheets and not into her.

I stay with her for a total of three hours until she has slept off most of the alcohol and walk her to her home. Nice guy aren't I?

No comments: