Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't give Indonesian chicks too many drinks

As you can see from my posts on the online chick, below, she has a difficult time handling her alcohol. I once had met a chick around town that was a very pleasant and nice woman and always was friendly to me. I used to see her around and we would say hello. So eventually, I took her phone number and called her to chat a few times.

One night when out I saw her and asked if she wanted something to drink. She ordered a beer. And drank a couple I think. She started getting wobbly and so we went outside and to another place. There we had some more drinks. After a while, we decided to go elsewhere and left that place and ran into my wife's work colleague outside, the woman I was with was visibly shit-faced and could barely stand. She kept losing her balance and I had to keep her upright by firmly holding her hand. This was an uncomfortable situation for me trying to talk to my wife's work colleague so I we left and I told her that I wanted to take her home.

She stunningly said to me, "I have nowhere to go." Ok, then. So what does one do at 11 PM during the weeknight with a chick that barely stand? We went to Neptune. There, we sat in the corner and she kept falling down on the floor and I had to keep jumping up out of my seat to pick her up off the floor. All this falling on the floor was very dramatic and I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to handle her. She kept begging me to watch out for her. I tactically retreated to sit between two Indonesian tom boys [lesbians] and held both of their hands. They were nice and sat with me so I purchased some beer for them too.

After a while. The chick kept getting herself into trouble and falling down. So I figured that it was time to get her out of there. So we left and I carried her to Ming Court Hotel to put her to sleep. This chick was out of her mind. I got the room and told her to take a shower. Her face started to turn all red and her lips puffed up, I think from some allergic reaction to the alcohol. She looked like some weird kind of cartoon character.When this chick finished her shower, she stumbled into the room and pulled my pants and underwear and started to suck my cock. Ok, but I was actually a little worried since I was afraid that she may injure my manhood. So I went down on her till I made her scream in ecstasy. But she kept squirming and falling off the side of the bed and I had to hold her down. So I had enough of all this. I made her get on-top of me and she sloppily fucked me for all it was worth. After a while, I finally shot my load. Thank god it was over. But she went down on me again and tried to get my doggie hard again. That just wasn't going to happen so I shut the lights off.

She begged me to stay with her all night but I just couldn't do that. So when she dozed off, I left. I know that I left the hotel people with a problem but I am sure that they are more experienced in this than I am.

She called me a couple of times after that but I told her that it may not be the best idea to hang out again. The experience was a little to traumatic for me. She sent me an SMS and apologized for the trouble, but I have never seen her around again. Her number no longer works. I hope that she is ok. She was actually a nice gal when she was sober.

No comments: