Thursday, March 9, 2006

I chatted on line with Chris today

I met this chick and introduced her to my friend a couple of years ago. She gave him a blowjob the next weekend at his house but wouldn't take her clothes off. My friend thought that she was strange and didn't call her anymore [I didn't know all this detail until a couple of weeks ago].

Subsequently, I had seen her around town sometimes, so I chat with her and buy her drinks. I told her that I wanted to fuck her but she said that she was scared. Kept saying that she didn't know if it was such a good idea. But I know better that these Indonesian chicks are just raging horny and she was dying for me to plunge my meat into her. She always stroked my cock under the table and I rubbed her pussy and made her cum once in the corner of a disco.

One day, I did take her to a hotel. Basically, all one does is just walk them there and they just demurely follow. Rarely do they not follow you in. So I get her to the hotel and when I removed her clothes, I realized that she had one helluva body. Nice ass and beautifully shaped tits on a small compact body. But her face is a little lopsided and she looks a little bit like a squirrel. Some Indonesian woman have teeth and headshape that resembles Bugs Bunny. But I kind of like that look. Maybe it reminds me of my childhood and watching cartoons.

I have a talented tongue so I gave her a nice tonguing and made her cum a couple of times before fucking her.

But here is the issue with these chicks. They all want you to be their exclusive boyfriend. Even though you have a wife and children, for some reason they figure that you can just do them part-time and not go after any other chicks. How can a philanderer be expected to have an exclusive girlfriend? The concept is just ludicrous. So this chick somehow figured after I fucked her once that I was now her boyfriend. Wrong-o. Apparently, she was telling all the other chicks that I was her boyfriend. But I had no idea of this.

So I met her once again and enjoyed her nice body but her breath smelled of coffee. After this, she was just crazy and wanted to meet me every weekend. I don't have the time for this kind of bullshit and refused to take her out and fuck her when I saw her. I cannot believe this, but this chick was begging for me to fuck her. Begging me! How sick is this? Its like the anti-matter world where black is white, the poor have all the money, the biggest NBA stars are all white and a fat middle-aged man getting begged to fuck some your tight little sex bunny. And me refusing. The world is a strange place.

Well, now I see her online sometimes. She once put on a little strip show for me when she got a private room. I think she lives on the Kowloon side and goes to an internet cafe everyday. She always asks me when I am going out and if she can meet me. I don't lie to her and tell her where I will be but also hang out with my other chick friends. She sees me holding hands, playing with their tits and kissing them and it probably drives her crazy. She thinks that I fuck all of them but despite my luck with all the chicks, I don't fuck most of them. I pick and choose my spots since I enjoy a diversity of experiences instead of just volume. Plus it becomes incredibly difficult to juggle all these chicks. I can only handle a handful of sex crazed chicks at any given time. So I play being a nice guy and don't try to fuck most of them. Just chat and carry on coversation and then leave them when its time to go home. Sick isn't it?

I saw her online today and she asks me if I enjoyed that chick that she saw me with the last time? They know each other apparently. I told her that I did not fuck her and she didn't believe me. I plan to fuck the other girl one day but I don't think that I will just yet. I want to let it simmer a little longer for maximum enjoyment. But I also had seen her with another guy and I asked her if she enjoyed fucking him. She told me that she didn't fuck him. But I told her that I thought that she went to his house and she finally admitted that she did and enjoyed his cock. She told me that she sucked him off and swallowed his cum. It was her first time to do that. I am actually happy that she is getting some elsewhere so that she won't bother me so much. She said that the guy moved and so she can't fuck him anymore. I think that I will string her along for a while before I fuck her again. Kind of like sport fishing. Just reel them in a little and let them peel off line.

No comments: