Thursday, March 9, 2006

Monday's mercy fuck

I met this Indonesian maid chick a year or two ago. She was lively and seemed to be very happy so I promised to meet her. When I did, I realized that she had just awful breath. And I just couldn't overlook it.

I took her to lunch back then at some Indonesian restaurant near the consulate. While we were having lunch, a sultry looking chick, with just a spot on beautiful body and large swinging breasts came in to order some box lunches. I somehow got her number and I ended up seeing her for while instead.

The bad breath chick was insufferable and kept calling me and sending me texts and I eventually told her to get lost. I didn't see her around town for ages. But I ran into her in a bar a couple of weeks ago. Her breath didn't stink this time. Maybe one of friends told her and she took care of the problem. She was wearing a dress so I asked her to take off and give me her panties. She promptly did that. And then she sat on my lap and I played with her wet pussy for a little while. She told me that she came.

So, I agreed to see her at a later date, which I did on Monday but I was not really into it. She sucked me off and then when I could get it up again, I fucked her, with a condom. I kept getting soft since I didn't really want to be there with her.

I think that that will be the first and the last time for that. No more mercy fucks.

No comments: