Saturday, May 13, 2006

So

The pussy has been so-so just lately. The chick Ena, I did a little oral fun with her, but I refused to fuck her. She has been begging me for sex. Weird world isn't it? I told her to save it till next time. So, I have seen her several times but never did the deed with her. I wanted to last night, but she said that she had to be back in her boarding house by 10:30. Someone told me that she has a boyfriend and I think that it is some 300 lb, white haired monster. Wow, what are these chicks thinking?

I screwed some other chick, Ita, the other night, but it was uninspired and her twat was funny. It was a little bit loose. Just strange. She had shaved it a while back, but the stubble was uncomfortable. I saw her last night and she was all cuddly with me [after Ena left] but I just did not feel like it.

I chatted with one chick that I had fucked a couple of times a while back looks a little sickly. I forget her name. She has gotten a little bit thin. I used a condom so nothing to worry about I suppose. She says that her boyfriend is moving here from Germany. She is around 35 and he is the ripe age of 21. I embarrassed her asking if he has a lot of energy for doing the deed!

Plus there were some interesting looking chicks around. Some with nice big round butts. I was thinking about those all night.

No comments: