Monday, May 15, 2006

More nights out with Ena.

Well, I am just not too sure about this chick. I took her out for a few drinks Friday night. She either has to stay out all night or go back to the boarding house by 10:30 or so. At least that is what she says. So I poured her in a taxi at 10:30 and continued to imbibe. So, no action. And I just wasn't in the mood anyway.

But she called me on Saturday and said that she was going out all night and wanted to get drunk with me again. I wasn't feeling so great since I was still nursing a hangover from the night before and I politely declined her invitation. She has been telling me that she wants to have sex with me nearly everytime we go out and is always fondling, rubbing, kissing and pulling my arms around her waist. Maybe this is a turnoff for me, I just don't trust her discretion or think that she has some ulterior motive.

Well, we will see. Maybe I will drift around a little while longer and see what happens.

No comments: