Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have been having trouble with this one.

Lets call this chick Ena. I have known her for a while and we have been keeping in touch for a while. Since she has only had Sundays off for a while I haven't seen her but during the winter, I don't take the kids swimming so I have more spare time.

So I took this chick out to the disco several times for drinks and dancing and had a good time. She sometimes leaves a little early and that is ok. During one of the holidays I took her to a hotel for a short session of oral sex and we both enjoyed it quite a bit. I told her that I didn't want to fuck her and that I will save that for another time.

Last Friday, she begged to meet me but I was traveling from Guangzhou on business and told her that I may not be able to make it. But I sent her an SMS and told her that I could see her and if she planned on leaving early to just let me know. She didn't show up but told me that she saw me chatting with one of her friends, that incidentally asked me for money to fuck that I politely declined. Ena said that she was drunk and didn't want to disturb me. Ok.

So she wanted to meet me on Sunday. After Easter services, I met her in Victoria park for sitting around eating. It was very enjoyable and afterwards we went to the disco. I had to go to dinner at my friends house and planned to leave around 6:30 but she ended up leaving earlier since she said that she was too drunk.

On Monday she sent me an SMS begging for forgiveness since she was a bad girl and I guess that she went to fuck another guy. I know that she does that sometime when she leaves me early and I really don't care, but she was trying to provoke a reaction from me. I told her that she can fuck whoever she likes. Why she wants me know that she is doing this is beyond me.

So, not getting the desired reaction from me, she called the online girl to screw around with her and told her something that made the online girl really mad at me. All of this is quite silly and I guess Ena is going to be out of the picture for a long-long time. She sent me an SMS today saying that she thinks about me all the time and was wondering if I was angry at her.

I think that I will just respond in the negative and leave it at that. No reason to get into some stupid worthless discussion.

No comments: