Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The online chick

Well, I have been seeing the online chick quite regularly now and I spent Saturday with her at the beach. We had a good time together, had lunch and had time to have a nice chat. Its nice to meet a nice intelligent real chick sometimes.

Of course nice girls like to fuck too so I took her home and we made a nest on my livingroom floor. I stripped her clothes off but we were right next to the sliding glass doors to my balcony and she didn't want the neighbors watching. So I took her to the bedroom and gave her nice little pussy a nice licking.

I put on the condom and she slowly slid down my rod. She is somewhat tight and small so she was quite concerned about injuring herself. So I talked sexy with her for a little while. But his had the effect of making me very hot and I shot my load very quickly. I talked myself into it, I guess and I promptly closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasurable wet feelings all around me.

I was not able and not really wanting to get hard again, so I we dressed after a nice rest and I took her home.

I like this one. She is special.

No comments: